Binary Xchange Trading Account Withdrawals
At Binary Xchange, we implement a rigorous Compliance Policy through which we go above and beyond to ensure that sensitive information such as financial data and account details are stored securely. With Binary Xchange, you can trade the markets carefree, prompted by the assurance and guarantee of the safety of your funds.
To make a withdrawal of your trading funds from your Binary Xchange account, we ask that you provide copies of the following documents:
1. Passport or valid Identity Card
2. Utility Bill from your current residential address (no older than 3 months old)
3. The client must cover all the details except the name, the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of the card number and the expiration date.
You can send copies of your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requesting for withdrawal is simple:
1. Log in to your trading platform;
2. Go to “My Account” and “Make a withdrawal”
3. Input necessary information and click “Withdraw”
If “Make a withdrawal” tab does not appear in Your trading platform, it means that You have not submitted your personal documents to our back office or your documents have not been accepted.
Important Withdrawal Information
At Binary Xchange, we have a minimum withdrawal policy of the amount of $100.
The first withdrawal you make must be performed via the same method you used to make your deposit with Binary Xchange.
If the withdrawal amount you select is less than your initial deposit, you will need to make subsequent withdrawals using the same method you deposited with, until you reach your initial deposit amount.
We cannot process withdrawals to a bank account if the name on the account does not match the name our Compliance Department has on record.
You can update your details as provided upon registration with Binary Xchange by emailing us at email@example.com any time.